Monday, October 15, 2018

blog post 6

WHAT ARE 2 THINGS YOU LEARNED IN CLASS PERTAINING TO PROJECT 3
  1. I learned how much equipment was needed to start a podcast and it is not just talking into a microphone, there is a lot more to it. 
  2. I learned how to convert an MP3 file. 
GIVE 3-6 NAMES OF PEOPLE YOU ARE CONSIDERING TO INTERVIEW FOR PROJECTS 3&4
  1. Catherine Ridella- Music major. I would want to interview her because it is a major I am unfamiliar with and she has had a lot of hands-on experience in the field she wants to go in to. She has agreed to be interviewed if needed, voice or video. 
  2. Danny Saxias - Graphic Design major. I would want to interview him because it is a major I am unfamiliar with however this class has elements of graphic design so their answers may be relevant. He has agreed to be interviewed and audio recorded. 
  3. Rebecca Lins - Business major. I would want to interview her because she just started college so it would be interesting to hear a freshman point of view from a different major. She has agreed to be interviewed, either voice or video.  
  4. Marc Ramia - Professor at UNH & practicing prosecutor. I would want to interview him because he is currently working in the field so he has real-world experience and is currently still working in that field. I am waiting on email response. 
  5. Maria Torre - Professor at UNH and former crime scene investigator. I would want to interview her because her job experiences seem very interesting. I am waiting on email response. 
  6. Dr.Kendall Coker - Professor at UNH & researcher - I would want to interview him because I have assisted him in research and he is extremely smart with a lot of experience in the field. I am waiting on email response. 

No comments:

Post a Comment